Product Name:
Hollow Chipboard
100 - 999 Pieces $10.00
Poplar Woodfiber
Qing Dao
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
>500 Pieces

Detailed introduction



Product NameHollow Particle board / Chipboard
Size1220x2440mm(4'x8'),  1830x2440mm(6'x8'), etc.
Thickness Tolerance: ± 0.5mm
GlueMR, E2, E1, E0, CARB
CertificateCARB, FSC, CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, etc.
Payment Terms1. Irrevocable L/C at sight
2. T/T, 30% as deposit, the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Delivery Time15 - 20 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight.

Hollow Chipboard board(Tubular chipboard) , also known as bridge tunnel mechanics board.

The density of the hollow chipboard is 0.35-0.55g/cm3, while the flat pressed door panel is about 0.75g/cm3. It can be seen that the density of the bridge tunnel mechanics board is lower than that of the flat pressed particleboard.

The door core board made of hollow chipboard can greatly reduce the quality of the door panel, and it can be reduced by 60%; the hollow chipboard has good heat insulation and sound insulation performance, and the 40mm thick hollow core board is equivalent to the insulation effect of the 300mm thick brick wall, and the sound insulation is as high as 28 decibels. ; Its compressive performance is good, and it will not be deformed when subjected to a pressure of 2MPa; due to the particularity of the hollow chipboard manufacturing process, its product has a small water swelling rate (TS) in the thickness direction, which can almost match the radial shape of wood Comparable in disguise.


Although the longitudinal static bending strength of the hollow chipboard produced by the extrusion method is very low, and the water absorption expansion rate in the length direction is relatively high, after veneer with 3mm veneer, its longitudinal static bending strength can fully meet the national standard requirements of ordinary particleboard;

Hollow chipboard is only used as a core board, and has certain requirements for its thickness. It will be veneered during use, and it is only used in a dry environment, and its lengthwise water swelling rate will not affect its use. Make an impact.

hollow chipboard supplier hollow chipboard price

hollow chipboard price

bts wood supplier

plywood supplier in China


Please fill in your procurement needs and contact information